Bridestowe Lavender Oil is one of the most useful and safest of all essential oils. However it should always be used carefully and sparingly. Use should be discontinued if any skin sensitivity or irritation is evident.
Bridestowe Lavender Oil can be used to help skin heal naturally.
*A few drops added to bathwater can help with conditions such as
mild acne, some dermatitis and eczema. (Use over prolonged periods
should not be undertaken without consulting your doctor).
*Bridestowe Lavender Oil can assist the healing of tissue from
*Add a few drops to your favourite balm or moisturiser to help
condition your skin.
To relieve the discomfort of bites, stings and minor burns.
- Apply “neat” directly to insect bite or sting
- Apply to exposed skin (wrists and ankles) to deter insects
- Add a few drops to bath to relieve and soothe rashes and irritation
Bridestowe Lavender Oil has a unique rich floral fragrance.
Add a few drops to a favourite oil and apply to pulse points
Mix a little with your preferred fabric or hair conditioner
- Refresh pot pourri naturally
- Add a drop or two to your ironing water
- Place a drop or two on your vacuum cleaner filter
To relieve symptoms of headache, stress, sleeplessness or tension.
Try a drop or two on a tissue and place under your pillow cover
- Place a few drops in a tub of warm water and immerse yourself and unwind
- Soak your feet in warm water to which a few drops of oil have been added
- Apply sparingly to temples or back of neck (great for relieving headaches)
- Use in your favourite vaporiser
- Add a few drops to warm almond or olive oil; it makes a great massageoil
- Place one or two drops on an eye pillow and relax
Bridestowe Lavender Oil is naturally low in camphor and safe for flavouring food and beverages.
- Add a drop of Bridestowe Lavender Oil to a cube of sugar and place in your sugar jar.
Use for baking or as a sweetener with a subtle difference.
- Try Bridestowe Lavender Tea or other gourmet products from the Bridestowe range.
Try rich, unique Bridestowe Lavender Flower Honey in your favourite recipes or on warm toast
- Specify Bridestowe Culinary Lavender or Bridestowe “Herbes de Provence” for baking, casseroles and cake making.