© Bridestowe Lavender Estate. All rights reserved.All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Bridestowe Lavender Estate and is protected by international copyright laws. No part of this website may be reproduced in any material form or transmitted to any other person without written permission of Bridestowe Lavender Estate. You may link directly to this website provided it does appear within another frame.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Bridestowe Lavender Estate reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
License to use this site
Bridestowe Lavender Estate grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to modify it or re-use it, except with express written consent to Bridestowe Lavender Estate.
The content of this web site is provided for general information purposes only. The information on the web site is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control ofBridestowe Lavender Estate . We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Website Visitor Options
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in the e-mail that you receive. You may contact us if you have concerns about your privacy or the information we have on file about you.
Protecting your privacy is important to Bridestowe Lavender Estate. This Policy explains how Bridestowe Lavender Estate collects, uses, and discloses the personal information you may provide while using this website, and the services provided through any of the website. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information through the website. Any personal information you provide will be treated with care, and subject to this Policy will not be used or disclosed in ways to which you have not consented.
1. By using the website or submitting information to Bridestowe Lavender Estate through or in connection with a website, you signify your consent to Bridestowe Lavender Estate’s collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, you may not use any of the website or submit information to Bridestowe Lavender Estate through or in connection with a website.
Information Automatically Collected
2. Non-Personal Information – As is typical with many other Internet websites, the website automatically collects certain non-personal information regarding website users, such as the date and time you access the website, the Internet address of the website from which you linked to the website, the operating system you are using, the website pages read and images viewed, and any content you post to or download from the website. This non-personal information is used for website and system administration purposes and to improve the website. Non-personal information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
3. Cookies – The website use “cookies”, a technology that stores a small amount of information on a website user’s computer to permit the website to recognize future visits using that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the website. For example, the information provided through cookies is used to recognize you as a previous user of the website (so you do not have to enter your personal information every time), offer personalised web page content and information for your use and otherwise facilitate your website experience. Bridestowe Lavender Estate may engage third parties to provide cookies that collect information regarding the website .You may choose to decline cookies generally if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of the website and your ability to access certain features of the website.
Personal Information You Specifically Provide
4. Your Personal Information – During your use of the website, including your registration as a Bridestowe Lavender Estate customer, you may be asked to voluntarily provide personal information (such as your personal name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, and credit card information) for purposes such as facilitating communications with you or facilitating your use of the website, including purchasing products. If you choose not to provide certain requested personal information, you will not be able to register as a Bridestowe Lavender Estate customer or use certain features of the website.
5. Use of Your Personal Information – Bridestowe Lavender Estate may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, respond to your communications, provide services to you, facilitate and enhance your use of the website, facilitate transactions through the website, and as otherwise permitted by law. Bridestowe Lavender Estate may develop a confidential profile for you, which will be used to provide services to you and facilitate your use of the website. Additionally, Bridestowe Lavender Estate may keep a record of all communications with you.
6. E-mails from Bridestowe Lavender Estate – If you register as a Bridestowe Lavender Estate customer, then Bridestowe Lavender Estate may send to you, from time to time, e-mail or other communications containing information about Bridestowe Lavender Estate and the website and other matters Bridestowe Lavender Estate believes will interest you. At any time you may ask Bridestowe Lavender Estate to stop sending you e-mail and other information by sending your request by e-mail to email@example.com . Also, each e-mail Bridestowe Lavender Estate sends to you will tell you how to decline further unsolicited e-mail. From time to time Bridestowe Lavender Estate may also send to you e-mail containing important information regarding the website, which you may opt out of receiving.
7. Disclosure of Your Personal Information – Bridestowe Lavender Estate may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances and as otherwise permitted by applicable law:
7a. Disclosure to Authorizing Persons – If you use the website on behalf of another person or organisation (such as your employer), Bridestowe Lavender Estate may provide your personal information to that authorizing person/organisation. Bridestowe Lavender Estate has no control over the use of your personal information by the authorising person/organisation, and that use is not subject to this Policy. If you do not wish your personal information to be disclosed to the person/organisation on whose behalf you use the website, you may not use the website.
7b. Disclosure to Affiliates, Suppliers and Service Providers – Bridestowe Lavender Estate may provide your personal information to its affiliated businesses or other suppliers and service providers for use in connection with the operation of the website. For example, Bridestowe Lavender Estate discloses certain of your personal information to your credit card provider and the shipping company in order to facilitate the purchase of products through the website. Bridestowe Lavender Estate may also disclose certain of your personal information to service providers that analyse website use. Bridestowe Lavender Estate requires its affiliated businesses, suppliers and service providers to agree to use your personal information only for the purposes for which it is provided to them, and to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. You can opt out of certain (but not all) of those disclosures by following the appropriate procedure. Otherwise, if you do not wish your personal information to be disclosed to Bridestowe Lavender Estate’s affiliated businesses, suppliers and service providers, you may not register as a Bridestowe Lavender Estate customer or order products through the website.
7c. Disclosure in Business Transfers – Bridestowe Lavender Estate may be involved in the sale or transfer of some or all of its business. As part of that sale or transfer, Bridestowe Lavender Estate may disclose your personal information to the acquiring organisation, but will require the acquiring organisation to agree to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. Bridestowe Lavender Estate has no liability for the acquiring organisation’s use and disclosure of your personal information. If at any time you do not wish Bridestowe Lavender Estate to disclose your personal information as part of the sale or transfer of some or all of its business, please send your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
7d. Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure – Bridestowe Lavender Estate may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where Bridestowe Lavender Estate has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to its legal counsel. Bridestowe Lavender Estate has no control over, or liability for, those persons’ use and disclosure of your personal information, and that use and disclosure is not subject to this Policy.
8. Depersonalised Information – Bridestowe Lavender Estate may use personal information to create non-personal information regarding the use of the Website and related services. Bridestowe Lavender Estate may then disclose that non-personal information to other persons and permanently archive that non-personal information for future use.
9. Business Contact Information – To the extent permitted by law, the provisions of this Policy concerning “personal information” do not apply to information (such as your personal name, position or title, business address, business telephone number, business fax number and business e-mail address) which enable you to be contacted at a place of business.
10. Location of Information – Bridestowe Lavender Estate will store and process your personal information in Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania, along with some international storage of information using web hosting and email marketing with providers based in the United States.
11. Securing Your Information – To help protect the confidentiality of your personal information, Bridestowe Lavender Estate employs reasonable security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Nevertheless, security risks cannot be eliminated and Bridestowe Lavender Estate cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be used or disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy.
12. Accessing Your Personal Information – You may request access to your personal information and information about Bridestowe Lavender Estate’s collection, use and disclosure of that information by sending your request by e-mail to email@example.com . Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information within a reasonable time, and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate. Bridestowe Lavender Estate attempts to keep its records as accurate and complete as possible. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any changes to your personal information.
13. Other Websites – The website may contain links to other websites or Internet resources, including websites operated by tourism associations. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another website. Bridestowe Lavender Estate has no responsibility or liability for or control over those other websites or their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
14. Customer Agreement – The Bridestowe Lavender Estate Customer Agreement contains important provisions, including provisions disclaiming, limiting or excluding Bridestowe Lavender Estate’s liability for your use of the website and provisions determining the applicable law and exclusive jurisdiction for the resolution of any disputes regarding the website. Each of those provisions applies to any disputes that may arise in relation to this Policy or Bridestowe Lavender Estate’s collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, and are of the same force and effect as if they had been reproduced directly in this Policy.
15. Former Users – If you stop using the website or your permission to use the website is terminated, Bridestowe Lavender Estate may continue to use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this Policy as amended from time to time. However, if you want Bridestowe Lavender Estate to stop sending you unsolicited e-mail and other information, please send your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Policy Changes – To accommodate changes in the website, changing technology, and legal developments, this Policy may be changed from time to time in Bridestowe Lavender Estate’s discretion and without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. New versions of this Policy will be posted here. Bridestowe Lavender Estate’s collection, use and disclosure of your personal information will be governed by the version of this Policy in effect at that time. Your continued dealings with Bridestowe Lavender Estate or your use of the website subsequent to any changes to this Policy will signify your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the changed Policy. Accordingly, when you use the website you should check the date of this Policy and review any changes since the last version. You should also bookmark this page and periodically review this Policy to ensure that you are familiar with the most current version.
17. Your Comments – If you have any comments or questions about this Policy or your personal information, please send your comments by e-mail to email@example.com or to:
Bridestowe Lavender Estate
296 Gillespies Road
Nabowla TAS 7260
Bridestowe Lavender Estate is a secure place to shop. We employ SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to keep your credit card information safe, and use encryption to protect transmitted data. We will never pass your credit card number through e-mail. For greater protection of your card, we ask that even when purchasing with your account, you enter all of the credit card number again. This measure protects your card number if you forget to sign off from our site after making a purchase. To ensure that all of your personal information is kept safe, it is important for you to sign off once you are finished using the site, and close down the browser window if you are on a public or shared computer.
Collection of Information
Any information collected by Bridestowe Lavender Estate is collected via correspondence from you or Bridestowe Lavender Estate. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website or online payment service.
Use of Collected Information
Any details collected from Bridestowe Lavender Estate website visitors is required in order to provide you with a high level of customer service. Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security of our online payment service, you can email us.
Access to Collected Information
If your Personally Identifiable Information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us.
Bridestowe Lavender Estate uses personally Identifiable Information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails.
If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us. You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Bridestowe Lavender Estate may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your Personally Identifiable Information for any other purpose.
Bridestowe Lavender Estate does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on the Bridestowe Lavender Estate website to external entities are not covered within this policy.
Bridestowe Lavender Estate has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Like many other Web sites, Bridestowe Lavender Estate makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick: We use Google Analytics re-marketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt out using the DoubleClick opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.