Summer Casuals 2019/2020 Season
Café, Gift Shop and Visitor Centre
We are currently seeking applications for a number of casual positions for our Café, Gift Shop and Visitor Centre facilities for the upcoming 2019/20 Summer season.
As a minimum, all applicants must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
– The existing legal right to work in Australia
– Excellent personal presentation and customer services skills
– Confident and outgoing
– Ability to work independently or as a part of a team
– Broad range of availability, including short notice, weekends and public holidays
– Ability to deal with high pressure demands due to large numbers of visitors
– Excellent time management skills
– For applicants seeking Café employment previous experience in another quality food service establishment, barista training and “I’m Alert” food safety certificate would be advantageous
– Foreign language skills, especially Mandarin, Cantonese, French and Bahasa
– First aid training
– Willingness to work across a range of functional areas within the organisation
All applicants must have a reliable mode of transport and reside within commuting distance of the farm. There is no public transport available to the site.
This ad is for casual positions. This is not a role that supports sponsorship or relocation. Applicants must be available for in-person interviews.
Please send your resumé with referee contact details, and cover letter that specifies your qualifications, workplace certifications and experience to email@example.com